Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Worst Blogger Ever

Ok, ok I am not going to make some excuse about how having a new baby makes is too hard to find time to blog, or that I am a working mother, or that we are remodeling the house we are living in... of wait, those things are all happening! No wonder I can't keep up with this thing! Well here is a little bit to hold you over.
  Big sitter!

 Look at those lips!


Jaxon's Stats for the month

These two crazies come and play lots!

 First time at church! Can you say SWAG!


Momma got a new do!

My baby only likes this binkie... Meet baby Bane! 
(from Batman in case you didn't get the reference Mom)

Are these not the cutest things you have ever seen!




Milk Coma!





 Baby Jax's new favorite thing!




This is what happens when there is no supervision from mom!


Put 'em up!




I love you too baby Jax! 
(My child is a freakin' genius who already knows sign language)

Things are pretty much crazy at this house, but everyday is a blast! We love our sweet boy and are so lucky to have him! Lots has been happening in our lives! We had a blessing, family photos, play time with Syd, Brett and Cals, and Nate's 25th birthday! I will try to get those pictures up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment